How do you bake chicken? Or broil it?

And how do you make omelettes?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 6:02 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to bake it i set the over at 350 and just bake til its cooked through usually about 45 mins. i've never broiled it so i don't know how long that would take
    as for omlettes, break the eggs into a bowl mix like you are making scrambled eggs, pour into the skillet when it starts to have the bubbles pop through add your cheese and other stuff on one side, then take a plastic (plastic works better for me than metal) spatula and turn the other side so that it covers the stuff in the omlet. let cook low for a few mins than flip it to cook the egg through on the other side.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I am not the omelet maker in our family, thats my husband, so I can't help you there.

Baking chicken, I put it in a dish, cover it in BBQ sauce or Italian dressing, and bake it at 325 until done. Depending on how thick the breasts are it takes between 45 min to an hour.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I dont make omelets LOL.

I usually bake chicken using a fork to poke holes in it and then I spice the heck out of it with onion powder/garlic powder/chili powder, etc.

Sometimes I use that bbq shake and bake stuff or I pour bbq sauce or a marinade over it. Then I put tinfoil over it and bake it for an hour.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:35 PM on May. 6, 2009