I feel like an idiot (Cabinet locks)?

Ok... me and my stupid self threw out the instructions (hey, who needs those??) on the cabinet/drawer latches that I just purchased.
They are the safety first internal latches (small rectangle piece, and then the longer piece that attaches to the cabinet door, something like 48 phillips head screws and some yellow sticky stuff) product #11658 (<~ look it up on the safety1st website if you need a picture)

So my question is (since Safety 1st doesn't have instructions for this *particular* product on their site) -- HOW DO I INSTALL THESE THINGS??? Where do the screws go, where does the adhesive go??? I'm so confused!! Help?

MunchiesMom324

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 6:14 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You use either the screws or the adhesive, not both. They just give you a choice if you don't want to put holes in your drawer. The long piece goes into the cabinet. The smaller part on the drawer/cabinet. You need to line them up so they connect. If you need more info, email me.. (I may even have directions around still.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 7:18 PM on May. 6, 2009