it really annoys me

sorry to anyone who is TTC and feels this is directed at them it's not meant to be mean and if taken so sorry. but it really annoys me when people always say well i'm TTC and i am supposed to get my period in 4 days but i feel sick and my boobs hurt and i'm tired and ..... just list all these preg symptoms. did you ever think maybe you're so focused on wanting to be preg they are just in your head? and why ask us if you are preg? we don't know any more than you do. maybe i'm just grumpy today, but after all the posts over the past couple of days i'm pushed to the breaking point where i just want to say that is what a doctor studies medicine for, so that they can tell you if you are preg or not! once again, sorry if you think i'm bashing, i'm not meaning to, just venting.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 6:16 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with you
    the its 3 days till my pd can i take a test
    and how do i know if im prego drives me nuts
    Anonymous

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 6:30 PM on May. 6, 2009

• HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED NOT READING THEM THEN IF THEY BOTHER YOU SO MUCH I MEAN THERE IS A THING CALLED IGNORE YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME. I MEAN YOUR THE ONE LETTING IT GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE THAT KEEPS OPENING THEM AND READING THEM I MEAN SOME PEOPLE HAVE QUESTIONS AND THEY WOULD LIKE AN OPINION. SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MONEY TREES WHERE THEY CAN JUST GO PULL OFF SAY 65 DOLLARS AND GO TO THE DR JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT. MORE POWER TO YOU FOR BEING PREGGO ALREADY IF YOU ARE BUT SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHAT GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN PEOPLE POST CRAP LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE TRIED OF HEARING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE TTC........
    Anonymous

• Just one quick question.... Do you think I am pregnant??

I haven't had a period since October, my belly is getting big, and I am having these weekly u/s's and the doctor sees a little thing swimming around in there.... OMG COULD THAT BE A BABY????
    chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 6:31 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Oh come on ladies.... why the anonymous answers?? Put your big girl panties on and quit hiding!
    chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 6:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• The questions where people ask if they COULD be pregnant are getting old but don't bother me as much..
    it's the people who ask "how can I tell if I'm pregnant?" or the ones who just don't want to take a test that really annoy me.

How is it NOT obvious that the ONLY way you can find out you are pregnant is by taking a test or getting a blood test? Unless you wait it out 9 months and BOOM a baby pops out.
    Sometimes I wonder if they really think we're supposed to know if they are or aren't pregnant.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 6:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• but then again..about the COULD i be pregnant questions, they need to understand that if your having sex, you could ALWAYS be pregnant. No matter what form of BC you use.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 6:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Seriously?? People come here for answers.

Didn't your mama ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all?

Seriously though, it's a simple as not answering the question. There are some women on here, such as myself, who have been through long, hard TTC journeys and can accurately answer their questions with science based information and give them a little peace of mind. If YOU can than simply do NOT answer the question. There are lots of other ladies on here that ask pregnancy questions over and over and over again that can seem monotonous but no one complains about these questions.

Just move on and answer the next question...no big deal.

Truth be told...these women probably already KNOW the answers to their question...they just need some reassurance, support and experiences from other moms who have been through it.

Post like this annoy me WAY more than those ever will
    Anonymous

• can't not can**
    Anonymous

• I think its funny to read the ones similar to this example: "Hi my name Sarah im 19 and ive been having un protected sex with my boyfriend..I havent had my period for 2 months I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive so I took another one..also positive..I went to the doctor and that was also positive but last week i spotted a little do you think im pregnant?"
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 6:52 PM on May. 6, 2009