Any good appetite suppressants?

I have anxiety so I'm trying to stick to something that won't give me the jitters.

I'm a snacker, it's uncontrollable!! I dunno what to do.. I asked my doc for some but she wouldn't budge.. any suggestions?

thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I went on Geodon for anxiety and it took away my appetite and I lost a bunch of weight.I think for snack urges you should try snacking on cut up raw vegetables,it's the best way to eat and you feel good eating healthy. I like zuccunni,celery,cauliflower,broccoli, and radishes for snacks.I tried Hoodia the pure stuff it helped.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 9:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If you're a snacker, I would suggest gum. Otherwise coffee, but you warned against anything that would make you jittery so... yeah. Maybe decaf though...? Never tried that.
    Anonymous

• Geodon is a treatment for schizophrenia and bipolar.. ur not gonna get that unless thats what wrong with u.... I would try slim mints if u can find them
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:56 AM on May. 7, 2009

• You need to change your lifestyle. At least 20 minutes of brisk walking or other exercise at least three times a week. Drink water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Eat fruits & vegetables, 7-8 servings in at least 3 colors a day. Start replacing your white foods (simple grains like white rice, bread, pasta) with whole grains (like brown rice, quinoa, whole grain bread & torillas, whole wheat pasta, working your way up to 7 servings of whole grains a day. Cut way back on, or eliminate, meat and dairy; eat beans and lentils. Go to your local library & look for any book by Dr. McDougall. Free meal plans and recipes here: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. I have many family-tested recipes, msg me any time!

Answer by rkoloms at 12:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• there are these chocolates that are only 50 cals each and they suppress hunger as well as improve mood. they are amazing, i use them all the time when i'm pmsing haha. and it's not like other chocolates that you just want to eat and eat... after one you feel satisfied and your cravings have gone away. let me know if you want more info
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• water
    lots and lots of water
    heathersarge

Answer by heathersarge at 11:46 PM on May. 7, 2009