Michael Savage is having a upset...

He has been banned from entering the UK. Along with many other well knowns. Including Fred Phelps.

He is angry because he has been put on a list along with murderers, klan members and neo nazis. This is defemation (according to him) and is suing the British home secretary,

He has told his listeners to stop buying british producst and cancel all holidays over here.

What do you think ofmichael savage? Do you think he should be on this list?

I can;t seem to form an opinion just yet.

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:30 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• AH HA, so he's the SOB that has issues with autism. OOOoooo I hope he goes over there and raises a stick and the British stick his VILE ass in jail. Those of you that say he tells the TRUTH you must have a problem with kids with autism. Truth yea right.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:46 AM on May. 7, 2009

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1177428/Jacqui-Smiths-latest-disaster-Banned-U-S-shock-jock-tried-visit-Britain--hes-suing.html
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:30 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think he is a vile shock jock. Anything for ratings...no matter whom it offends in the process. To which I say, if he's on some "restricted list"....ha, ha!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I want to see Great Britain before it is gone forever...........................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Because it's him, I find it funny. Big picture, no, I think it's not a good idea to ban people over their speech, regardless of how horrible that speech may be. If they haven't incited violence with it, it is their right as much as anyone else (here) and it's a shame the same does not hold true everywhere.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think he is a jerkoff and should be on this list and any list like it.
    Anonymous

Please stay away, you would find a way to ruin it with your hatred.
    Anonymous

• Its no different then not allowing Air-France to fly over the U.S, because some journalist happens to write unflattering things about the US is aboard. Well actually, Fred Phelps is a lot more dangerous.

http://www.80plus1.org/blog/air-france-flight-from-france-to-mexico-not-allowed-to-fly-over-us-airspace
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 7:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• While he may not be as outright as the others on the list, IMO, when you perpetuate hate/negativity/intolerance, you are just as guilty of bad behavior as those who actually go out and put words into action.

And while the UK is a free country, its not America and they have the right to ban whoever they want based on their principles or what they have decided is intolerable behavior. We can't expect the liberty of free speech to travel beyond the borders of the US unless that nation is a democracy like ours.

Plus, its just a talk radio host (maybe influencial in the conservative groups) but just a radio host, none the less. So, really, I don't care if he was banned. IMO he probably deserves it. (I only know of his comments through reports but have never listened to a broadcast)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't agree with all that he says or the manner in which he says it, but he's not a terrorist, nor is he a danger to anyone. He's a radio personality. He shouldn't be on a national ban list.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:47 PM on May. 6, 2009