triplets...and twins anyone?

I am a mother to 13 month old triplets: 2 girls and 1 boy and I am due in August with identical twin girls...yes I took fertility drugs ;]

anyone on here take fertility drugs? Which one and did your pregnancy result in multiples? I need major help!

kaitlin06

Asked by kaitlin06 at 6:30 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't use fertility drugs or have a multiple birth but I just wanted to express my congratulations to you. I can understand your anxiety though. I know you will survive the trials and tribulations you may endure in the future. You are never given too much you can't handle. Just take deep breaths, relax, and enjoy all five babies. CONGRATS!!!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 6:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Congratulations! I've never been on fertility treatments and only have one daughter. My sister has on Clomid for several months, but it hasn't resulted in any pregnancies. Before the Clomid they were trying for several years with no pregnancies. She's still trying the Clomid though, but now they're giving her progesterone I think she said, because they were thinking maybe she was conceiving but not implanting. I keep teasing her that she'll end up with multiples. She has endometriosis and fibroid tumors and has decided that if she doesn't conceive by the time she's 35 (she'll be 28 this year) she's going to let them do the hysterectomy because she's tired of the physical pain. I hope she does get to have her own babies. Once again, congratulations on our little ones!
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 7:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• thank you. I actually suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A.K.A.. i dont ovulate and would need help getting pregnant. So when we decided to try for our first baby, we did IUI. IUI is intrauterine insemination where you take meds, are monitored via ultrasound and then your husband’s contribution is placed via catheter...which resulted in triplets and now twins. So if we wanted children after theses two...we'd have to go through that again..
    kaitlin06

Answer by kaitlin06 at 7:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I also want to congradulate you I don't know how you do it i have a 4 year old and a 16 month old i want another baby but it is so hard right now with them to that i haven't decided to have another yet i could not do 3 kids at 13 months all at once then have twins so congrats and best of luck to you
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i also have pcos and i had to go on clomid and it did work im 8 weeks now and i want to say im congratdulate you
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• wow five babies and only 2 pregnancies CONGRATULATIONS i would like to have identical twin girls i think it is so cute when they dress in identical outfits. I would be reslly stressed tho.. so good luck i couldnt imagine have all those babie at once.. just look at those tlc shows like john and kate + 8 and 17 kids and counting... maybe that could give you piece of mind.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:11 AM on May. 7, 2009