Did Jon cheat? Yes or No?

Okay, I would like to say I think he did. Kate drove him into the arms of another woman. He's been pictured leaving bars at 2 am with this girl, she was sunbathing on his lawn, and leaving this girls house. So not all pictures are accurate, but I smell a snake. So, he cheated and he should man up and now admit to it. He was a dog, he was caught, and now the only thing he can say is I love my wife. Yeah Right! I don't know too many married women like myself who would believe their husband when they are with other women when the wife is out of town. Female and male friends exist-we all have them, but that girl was more then a friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• Does it really matter if he did or not? Who really cares?
    Anonymous

• I have no idea and I don;t think I want to know. I am sure he loves his wife. Cheating isnt about love or even sex.....he probably just wanted to be around someone who would SHUT UP and stop nagging him...LOL. I am not a person that is affected easily by other peoples crap, but kate makes me want to bang my head against the wall. I cant watch the show at all.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• OP here- IF you don't like the question don't answer it anon. This is called entertainment.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be surprised if he has because of how Kate treats him.
    Anonymous

• If he did can you blame him? Seriously! The woman is a control freak.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Why the F do you care. Give me a break these are real people, they deserve some respect. LEAVE them alone!
    Anonymous

• good grief it's a tv program. they get paid for all the drama they can cause and they get rich over ppl like you talking about it and trying to get others to care. Are you the program producer? Mind your own life and leave tv ppl on tv
    Anonymous

• I really doubt it. Call me crazy, but I just don't see that happening. I choose to believe them when They put out statements that he has NOT cheated.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 8:45 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You know what? IT IS our business and they want us to watch and get all involved because it means $$$$$$ for them. Personally I can't stand watching them. I feel sorry for those kids. What a dysfunctional home. Kate is unbelieveably cold and she nags the guy to such an extent that I wouldn't blame him for leaving. I have to laugh when I read the posts that say "If you don't like it ,don't watch" or "Its nobody's business,give them a break". So much BS. The question is here to answer and discuss.
    Anonymous

• I think he did. I think Kate is a shrew, she has completely demasculated him in front of millions on an ongoing basis. The way she talks to him sometimes! That's no excuse if he did infact cheat, but I think he is probably just out to find someone that actually likes him, since his wife apparently doesn't. lol And for those who reply with nastiness, it's a question, why so hostile? If YOU don't like it, move along.
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 10:29 PM on May. 6, 2009