What is up with the random question after a big fight?

Last night my ex and I got into a really big fight over my past in which he heard rumors and I wouldn't tell him anything. He was calling me all sorts of names and hung up on him. This morning he sent me an e-mail telling me that he didn't trust me. Later on in the day, he called my house phone and not my cell phone like he usually does and asked me if he got me anything for easter last year and I said no, he said "I could of swore I did" and I said no. He told me he loved me and got off the phone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he probably is feeling bad and just felt the need to be in touch with you...needed and excuse to call again.
    Anonymous

• wow thats very random and weird...I dont know what to tell ya.... maybe he just wanted to hear your voice or see if you'd be mean to him over the phone so he asked that out of nowhere??
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:48 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Ask him. The past should stay in the past, or it's always a problem. You can not move forward if you hang onto the past and all you really have is the NOW and future.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I'm sure he didn't do anything he regrets, right? He will drive himself, and you, crazy if he can't leave things in the past. These things he heard about, did they happen, or not happen, before or after you got together with him?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• men who can run hot and cold like that can be dangerous. Be careful and stay safe. Don't get into a controlling, abusive relationship

Answer by admckenzie at 7:11 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Move on who needs that in their life

Anonymous