how do you get a dog out of the couch

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's inside of it?
    Anonymous

• Kidding OP

I have no idea. Hopefully someone can help.
    Anonymous

• If the dog is on the couch, use mousetraps. If the couch smells like dog, steam clean it or use some Febreeze.
    Anonymous

• Is he physically inside the couch? I guess I would try to reach in at any crack to get him, or try to go behind the couch and see if you can get him that way...I don't know, my dogs are all 60 lbs, so I've never had this problem
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 6:53 PM on May. 6, 2009

• well first i would get yourself a snack and get the dog some food let the dog watch you do this. put a lil in the dog bowl then eat your snack put a lil more food in the dog bowl and snack do this about 4 time its so the dog knows who the boss is and they smell your body scent on there food. now when the dog gets up on the couch point your finger tell them off and if they don't do that put some stuff on the couch for acouple of days to let them know you don't want them up there
    Anonymous

• Turn it inside out and shake...
    KBbbs

Answer by KBbbs at 7:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Don't let them on the couch in the first place. Steam clean it, air the cushions outside if you can.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Our dog isn't even allowed in the living room.
    He used to be, but we got tired of all the dog hair on the couch cushions and inside the couch when we vacuumed under the cushions. One day when he was in the living room, he just walked right over to our entertainment center, lifted his leg, and peed on it. That was the last straw, so now he is banned from the room.
    Of course, he comes in when he thinks we aren't paying attention, so when we see him we ask, "Where are you?" in a stern voice and he quickly leaves.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:15 AM on May. 7, 2009