what age is easier to take care of??

i have a 2 week old son and hes perfect he sleeps like 3-4 hrs between feedings around the clock. i was just wondering what age do you consider easier to take care of. a newborn or a toddler???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on May. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• i miss the newborn days, but my son, now 1, is WONDERFUL! He walks around, can entertain himself, can feed himself, sleeps through the night, even though it's babble we can have conversations...lol but he is starting to throw tantrums, refuses to sit in the bathtub, throws his food on the floor when he's done...there's a whole other chapter about to start
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• They are hard in different ways. Right now is often a sleepless and frustrating time but toddlers can be awful and taxing on your patience. There's a huge learning curve to be had. Hard question!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• different stages bring different challenges. You cant really compare them. I loved the newborn days because I got to hold and cuddle a lot. Now that they are 3, 7, 11 and 14, they arent really cuddlers...well maybe if I let them ALL in my bed....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• They can't compare. You're talking apples and oranges there. There was easy/hard for each stage. (okay, still is since I still have one toddler left LOL)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:06 PM on May. 6, 2009

• They both have their good and bad, as does any age.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:58 PM on May. 6, 2009