Son still sleeps in my bed!

I am a single mother of 3. 4 year old twin girls and a 17 year old son. I started him off sleeping in my bed when he was a baby and he never left! It's so annoying because I can't even bring a date home because he's sleeping in there. But, yet he can kick me out of there when he's got a girl over. It's really starting to make me mad. I want my bed back! He has his own room and his own bed, but if I send him in there to go to sleep he throws a fit! And I am in no way a fan of the cry it out method, so I end up letting him back in. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Troll!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• 17 year old? You're kidding me? He's almost old enough to move out! Stop babying him...and don't allow him to sleep in your bed. That's crazy and weird!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• WTH is wrong with you? That is disturbing as hell. Why dont you ask his girlfriend if its normal that a 17 year old sleeps in mommy's bed? And CIO?? Are you serious? 17,he is 17!!!!!! Ihope you plan on having him sleep in your room and bed till he dies, cause you obviously dont care. Be the ADULT here.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 7:49 PM on May. 6, 2009

• that is weird to me at 17 years old
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• That is VERY UNHEALTHY!!! I think you might need counseling. And your son as well. "Cry it out"?? If he cries when you tell him to sleep in his own bed, then he must be mentally very immature. And why would you ever let him bring another girl home to sleep with her in YOUR bed??? You might be having more than just him in bed with you soon (grandkids) -- I don't understand this whole situation. You are setting him up for a whole lot of problems in his life. You need help and I hope you get it so maybe you can help him be a normal adult because he is never going to be like it is now. It might be too late already. I'm sorry but I think this is a sick situation. If it was your daughter it wouldn't be so bad, but sleeping with your son who is almost grown is just too much for me to think about. I hope you do the right thing.
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 8:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• This is bogus. This ? was asked @ 5:50 as well. TROLL!!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 8:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I posted the question twice, different categories= different answers. I'm trying to get the best solution for this problem.
    Anonymous

• omg, we have the same son!
    Anonymous

• threes gonna be a crowd if he ever gets married. He needs counceling and so do you. He is a man now make him act like one. If he wants your bed and your room then you take his but its just not normal for your man son to sleep with you and I hope you are not still breastfeeding
    Anonymous

• haha steal his room lol sneak all of his stuff in your room and your stuff in his and get a lock for you door.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:55 PM on May. 6, 2009