Did you go past your due date with your first pregnancy? Or was your due date accurate?

I'm a week from my due date and hoping that I won't go late....how did it go for all of you?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 7:15 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 9 days before my due date.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Can you believe I had her on the due date!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• was induced early b/c of blood pressure, this one i'm scheduled for a c-section a week before my due date, but am hoping i go into labor on my own before then (either way i will be having a c-section but at least then i don't have to wait 15 more days)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• first pregnancys are usually late..im on my first and im due in 8 days..I feel in my gut im gonna be late but hopefully im wrong cuz im ready to be done already..and my boyfriends sister had hers on her due date to ironically it was april 1st so it took a little while for her to convince everyone she was really in labor
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I was a week late with both of my kids and induced both times.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I went to 42 weeks and then was induced and then ended up w/ an emergency c-section due to failure to progress after 8 hrs.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 7:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I had my son 22 days early!
    Anonymous

• My son was born the day after his due date, but I was in labor when he was due, so that kinda counts.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• 6 days early
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i had my son 5 days after his due date. im hoping if this pregnancy stays that it will also be after the due date. i want a 2010 baby
    eddysmommy

Answer by eddysmommy at 7:39 PM on May. 6, 2009