Is it any of your business if someone else is gay/lesbian?

For those against it, why is it any of your business anyway? It's not like you're forced to sit there and watch two guys go at it in the park. So what business is it of yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They are ignorant.
    Anonymous

• not none of anyones business.
    Anonymous

• Well that is a little hostile. Eat of bowl of pissy O's?
    Anonymous

• Um actually.. that is where your wrong. I live in a town where there is a huge amuzement park.. and it is disgusting or me to have to watch two guys or two girls make out.

Yeah I know.. "whats disgusting about love" um it is highly disgusting.

Whats it your business worrying about how others feel. Its none of yours. Everyone has their own opinion.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes. I am the GLKGB. I am here to stop all gay and lesbianism in the world. Yes, I have been assigned that position by the government. I'll post a pic as soon as I get my shirts.
    Anonymous

• It's more disgusting to watch two morbidly obese people go at it. And it's even more disgusting to watch morbidly obese people eat twenty hamburgers. I'd rather watch gay people make out! Atleast I can keep my lunch down.
    Anonymous

• I don't like serious PDA from anyone but that said, sexual orientation is no one's business.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• People just like to think they're doing God's work and need a reason to judge others. Because things are probably going SO PERFECTLY in their pathetic lives.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 7:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• amusement**
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:27 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Boy/boy, girl/girl or boy/girl, "go at it" anywhere in public.......I do not want my kids to see that. There is a reasonable amout of PDA that I don't mind, but if someone is "going at it" and I have kids with me, then I'd probably tell you to cool it. I have done it before. If it's just me, I'll walk away.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 7:29 PM on May. 6, 2009