Doesn't it take a boy to make a baby and a man to raise one?

That is how I was raised anyway!!!!! Lol!

QueenMommy1991

Asked by QueenMommy1991 at 7:29 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Only I always heard any man can be a dad, but it takes someone special to be a father.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:30 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think it does. Any man can't stick their ding-a-ling in a woman to make a baby but it takes a good man to raise one.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:31 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes. It doesnt take much of a man to be a sperm donor, but it takes a real man to stand up and help raise that child.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:31 PM on May. 6, 2009

• "Any fool can make a baby but it takes a man to be a dad" That one is from a country song. But yes, I agree. I will teach my son that if he's grown up enough to do "it" then he better be man enough to stick around, whether it was planned or not. My hope is that he won't do "it" until he's married. If he's not wanting to be a dad then he shouldn't be doing it. No birth control is 100%. Sorry, I could go on and on, lol.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yea i always say it can take anyone to be someones father but a real man is only good enough to be a daddy!
    nattysmommie

Answer by nattysmommie at 7:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• u know wut they say- mamas baby daddys maybe.........
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have always heard that anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad!!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on May. 6, 2009