• In the Spotlight:

stores that have 10 for $10 ..

Can you mix and match? Like if get 4 of one thing that's 10 for $10 and 6 of another? I seen shop n save has things 10for$10 that I need but not 10 of 1 item lol

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:32 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Shopping

• yes you can mix and match any store I have ever went to that was like that you could. Actually you can get that product for a dollar you don't really have to buy 10 but who knows with this economy if it has changed last I knew yes you could mix and match
    blondie_foreva

Answer by blondie_foreva at 7:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If they are different flavors (or whatever) of the same product, then from what I've seen they let you mix and match. For example, if jello is 10 for $10, it usually means you can get 5 lemon and 5 lime, or so forth. But sometimes certain flavors are excluded, say the flavor is more expensive than the flavors on sale. So don't take for granted that they are all on sale. Also, if potatoes are 10 for $10 and and Jello is also, it doesn't mean you can mix or match potatoes and jello. On the other hand, often the 10 for $10 doesn't mean you have to buy 10, you may be able to buy just one, for example. So check at the store. the 10 for $10 may just be a ploy to encourage people to buy lots.

Answer by Bmat at 7:37 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Thank u. Appreciate it! I just don't need 10 cream cheese lol! I'd be afraid of it going bad.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We have this at our grocery store. I was so confused at first, but then realized that I didn't have to buy 10 for $10, I could buy 1 for $1. Then we could also do a 10 for $10 mix and match thing too, but it had seperate stickers.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yeah you can mix and match and as long as the flyer doesn't say must buy 10 then you can get what you need. SO if you need 2-3 you pay only $2-3 for them.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:01 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I shop at Kroger & they have 10 for $10 a lot. With their sale, you don't have to buy 10 of one thing and you can mix and match. I think they advertise it as 10 for $10 instead of $1 each thinking that it will trick people into buying 10 of one product that they really only need 1 or 2 of.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:14 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I just usually buy 10. I know I don't have to but I have 5 kids & 1 DH & nothing EVER goes bad at my house!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:56 PM on May. 7, 2009

• if it is a grocery store, you only need to buy 1 item to get it for a dollar. You do no tneed to buy 10. As far as mix and match goes, you would have to read the fine print in the ad. Most clothing stores will say, mix and match any combo of tops or bottoms or tops only etc.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:37 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I think it's stupid to advertise that way. THey need to just say a dollar each.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 8, 2009