dollar store prego test

would you trust the answer from a dollar store pregnency test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they are almost the same as the ones at walmart its just cheaper and i heard they work so why ask this question everyday? just buy it and see if you are
    Anonymous

• Hey, they worked for me! And trust me, I was pregnant! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I took one today. It was negative. There were a few that wrote on my question that they didn't work for them. I'm going to take another dollar test tomorrow.. if its negative I'll wait a few more days and go buy an actual testl. Signs point to positive.. just not the test.
    I'm 5 days late.. mooooody... slightly nauseated.. slight cramps.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:56 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yes! those are the ones I used to test myself! 1st one was very faded, so I thought it was negative. 2nd i took was in the morning a couple weeks later and it was very very dark lol. yes they are accurate!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yes. its better than paying $15 for other kinds.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• They are very accurate but arent a test u can take until you have missed your period and morning urine is always the best no need to go spend lots of money if u test with a dollar store one it's neg test again a few days or a week later if it is again neg...any other test will tell you that also....so if u dont get af and no positive test in 2 weeks then I'd call ur doc and ask for a blood test. good luck.
    mom2twopreemies

Answer by mom2twopreemies at 8:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes. I took 3 and they all came back positive. My daughter will be 10 months old in two days.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:01 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I would check to make sure it isn't expired though.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• you can get them at the dollar store?! I paid around $20 bucks for all 3 of mine. But that was in the olden days when you had to drop a little tablet into the cup of pee and wait a full 2 minutes. LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:45 PM on May. 6, 2009