What have you found in your house that was really neat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When we moved in our house (its old) In the attic there was a diary of a man from 1930's and lots of old clothes, jewelery, and quilts...It was all in a rustic looking chest! It was pretty neat to see all the pictures and things that were in there!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 8:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We found out that renting our house out was a huge mistake!! We moved in, gutted it, and now it's so nice...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• The house we live in belongs to my MIL, it's her rental property so there are two apartments, we live downstairs.....there was NOTHING cool about this house when we moved in but then we put an addition on where the carport used to be so now we have another bedroom and an entry hallway. Those rooms are really cool, and we remodeled the bathroom and I LOVE it now! That's my favorite room in the house for now. lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 8:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Our house was built in 1958 and has a radio/intercom in the wall. You can actually pick up a few stations on it, but they are only AM ...

We also have a laundry chute in one of our bathrooms. I guess that is a classic because we get comments from all sorts of people about how cool that is :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Recipes written out in Italian by my Greatgrandmother that passed away in 1985. I live in my grandmothers house.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 PM on May. 6, 2009