is it

national kid act-up day???

holy cow!!! my two are driving me crazy, and the two i watch, are even worse!!
anyone else going through this today? or is it just my day? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you aren't the only one hun. i am going threw the samething and i wanna pull my hair out. Oh wait i just looked in the mirror they are giving me grey hairs already and i'm 31 ...
    Anonymous

• its been national act up week here at our house and its only wens, to the point where i just want to sit on the porch all day..i think its the weather here, one week she was running around outside all week now shes stuck inside b/c its been cooler and raining every day. at least i hope thats it b/c its supposed to get nice again soon
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My two are driving me insane. They keep fighting, keep yelling, they can't get along. The baby won't sleep and she is fussy. I'm about to lose my mind. My dad keeps asking why I don't drink. If I were to drink with these three I would lose it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My older one gives me hell every day.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:31 PM on May. 6, 2009