did any of you girls...

only have one boob hurt when your were preggo? my right one kills me and the left just kinda hurts every once in a while

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, my right one hurt the whole time and my left went off and on. I produced milk in the right side and very little in the left after she was born as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:07 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My boobs killed during the first month after finding out. I have a 40D chest and I had to wear a sport bra at night to help ease the pain. Actually, this was one of my first signs of being pregnant. Usually my boobs hurt before my period, but they didn't feel better the closer I got. I took a HPT the day I was supposed to start and sure enough, + sign :)

Don't worry, they will feel better. But try and stay comfortable in the meantime :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:20 PM on May. 6, 2009