Are you going through the worst hell of your life?

I keep telling myself it could be worst and that's true it could be but I'm still going through hard times and it still hurts.What are you going through?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Friends having bad kids is our worst issue right now. Other than that our life is good. Were alive, healthy, have a healthy happy baby and the bills are paid and we have food so thats all we can ask for.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:08 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I am debating whether to leave my job of 24 years that I used to love but which had been painful with the new bosses. In the economic climate, I have to decide.
    My worst time, I guess was either when the nurses in the hospital thought my baby might die, or when I had major surgery.

Answer by Bmat at 8:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Have been thru it recently...please read my journals and see if they help. Our family was practically torn apart due to our kids...I described it as hell and it was. I was so depressed I didn't know if I could actually keep my sanity. I had to get a doctor's help. My dh had moved out with my stepd for two months and I was sure he was going to send me papers to sign, but he kept saying he wasn't. I was looking in the paper for an apartment...trying to prepare myself. Thank God he came back and worked it out but his kids won't have any part of our family here. I have finally got past it but this was going on last October. If you want to talk, let me know.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 8:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My dad has prostate cancer ... he is only 59 years old ... he will be having surgury to remove it next Thursday. You always think you're parents will be there forever, then reality sets in that they will die someday ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• im totally alone.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 8:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• there is a mother at my sons school who is making my life hell i hate seeing her everyday she has already made one mother take her kids out of school and move out of town she is really nasty and if you piss her off she is out to make your life miserable and turns out im her newest victim which sucks because ive only lived here for a year and still dont know people that well and only met her because our sons are in the same class it seems everywhere i turn she is there i really hate it i just wished she would get a life get a man get a job or some type of interset so she doesn't have to spend her days wondering and gossiping about people she doesn't really know!!!!!!! arghhhhhh she makes me angry i have never hated someone as much as her! i feel like im at school again running away from the bully
    Anonymous

• Oh where should I start, My husband's an a**, my kids say they hate me, nobody cleans up, I'm about to lose my house, my hours got cut at work, and hubby says it's all my fault. I want a divorce but I can't afford it and he won't leave. I'm 30lbs overweight and gaining due to stress eating. my 13 yearold sounds like sweetmom1007's child. He is Severe ADHD is always in trouble at school, is verbally and physically abusive to me and the other 2 little ones. I don't even like him anymore.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Where should I start? I can't be with the man that I am in love with, I have been underemployed since Feb 08, my bills can't be paid, I can't get my kid what he needs without help from my parents, I am on assistance and hate it, I want to work. There are no jobs where I live. I need to lose 30-40 lbs,I have no motivation to do anything. I hate myself, have no selfesteem. I huess that is enough.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Nothing major. I had a miscarriage on Saturday. I was 12 weeks. We really didn't want another baby just yet so I'm taking it well (either that or I haven't let myself process what actually happened).
    My "hell" was a couple years ago when my husband just disappeared one night. He called to say he would be late and I didn't see him again for 3 days and he had me scared out of my mind. I even filed a missing persons report with the police. Come to find out he left me and was too much of a coward to tell me. We were separated for 6 weeks...the longest, scariest 6 weeks of my life. But we worked it out.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:19 PM on May. 6, 2009