What has your child done recently that made your heart melt?

So the other day I was trying on outfits for my SIL college grad. & my DS who is 3 was playing on my bed. I put on a dress (which i rarely wear) and he looks up and says "mommy u look like a princess!" Even tho the dress looked horrible, it didnt matter...he made me feel so wonderful! I didnt even know he knew what a princess was! so what has your LO done lately to make you feel wonderful?

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 8:18 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• boy kissing momI love the way my baby wraps his arms around me. He's 11 months old.

LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My DD turned 3 today! She is so sweet! She always says the nicest things to me. Like Mommy you have gorgeous eyes. Or when I grow up I'm going to be pretty like my mommy. LOL. They just always think that their mommy is the prettiest! It does make you feel very good about yourself!! Plus her birthday today was "The best party EVER" according to her! And she thanked me and hugged and kissed me so much for the gifts that we gave her!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 8:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My 18 year old called me Mama yesterday for the first time in years. That caught me off guard. : ) Also, I like to hear my youngest one's voice on the answering machine. He called and left a message a while back and I saved it so I could replay it now and again.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 8:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Angelica told me I don't do my makeup like a clown like Sammeys (neighbor) momma does.
    MEAN!!! And I would never tell Sammeys mother she said that, but it made me feel good Lmao
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I know when i get after my 3 yr old he makes a sad faces then trys to kiss me ..lol.. its so cute
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My ds is 4 and has always been a little sweetheart. I had surgery on my foot and before I had it he told me he was going to take care of me. He opens the car door for me. He opens store doors for me. He will walk up to me in the middle of the day and just out of the blue say "I love you mommy" and give me a big hug. I always tell him that when he gets older he is going to make some girl very happy :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Today DD got her 4 month shots.. between the shots she was crying and looked up at me and gave me this teary eyed look that said "why mama why?". Oh gosh. I had to look away otherwise I was going to cry too.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:48 PM on May. 6, 2009

• boy kissing momI just received my renewed driver's license in the mail. I almost passed out because the picture looked a little less like a sea monster than the temporary one, but still like a seahag. My 7 yr old looked at it driver's license and said, "No, Mommy, you look beautiful. You always look beautiful." Then, he passed it to my 6 yr old who said the same thing. we had a group hug with kisses.  Oo, I love those boys!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Mine asked me to sing her the "Barney" song (I love you... you love me...) at nap time today instead of her usual "Take me out to the ballgame" (go figure LOL). It was so nice to be able to sing her a sweet song for naptime.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• lastnight my 4 year old son brought in a little yellow flower and said "here mommy, I picked it for you."
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:09 PM on May. 6, 2009