decorating ideas- also asked in general parenting- just wanted alot of replies

i am having trouble deciding on a way to decorate my babys nursery- and i would love some ideas- could you show me some pics of your nursery or give some tips? i have 9 weeks left til my due date and i need some ideas please! oh- Im having a boy and yes I would like it to be gender specific- thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did both my sons in a farm theme since their dad is a farmer. I also like the firetruck themes.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 8:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I did both my kids in gender neutral but accents are specific...but my son's room is orange (like a dirty orange...not bright) with the My First ABC's from Babies R Us. VERY CUTE! It has the alphabet on it and each letter has an animal to coordinate with the letter. Then I have "boy" animals all around his room....if you want to see it go to his blog www.parkertoday.wordpress.com You will have to go to the month of September I believe it is..but it could be October...it has pictures of his room. But I didn't want to make it to "babyish" because he would outgrow it too quick.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:50 PM on May. 6, 2009