Question on renewing vows

My husband and I decided when we got married that we want to renew our vows to each other every 5 years because we consider that milestones for todays day in age. Anyways we had a beautiful formal wedding so I want the renewing of vows to be fun we are going to do the nightmare before Christmas theme. I am really excited about this. Anyways I was wondering as far as rings go can we use our same sets or is it more common to get new wedding rings?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:26 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Use the same ring...maybe get a wrap or add a diamond or so.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:27 PM on May. 6, 2009

• YOu usually use the same ring unless its 25 years or more. It will get expensive to replace them. Send them in to be polished and buffed out or maybe inscribed with something.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• great idea thanks ladies
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:31 PM on May. 6, 2009