im on the computer because i cant be bother doing my housework

ive just got home from work and the kids are at school i have about a hour left to do the cleaning but im really sick of it i want a break who else feels like this who else feels like their partners make more mess than the kids or who else is hiding from the chores

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hide from them all the time .. LOL Somtimes I feel if i don't take a few min. I won't get a few min. my hubby is not bad about making a mess thou but the kids just plan old don't want to pick up after their selves.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 9:11 PM on May. 6, 2009

• When I get the urge to clean house, I lay down until it passes... LOL (sign posted above my bedroom door).
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I used to be soooo anal about cleaning the house, but the older I get, the less I care. I do still clean house, but not like I used to. Because let's face it, when I'm old I won't look back and wish I'd mopped that floor better, I will wish I had taken more naps! :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yea i hate cleaning and then the boys and hubby make a mess cause they think its ok cause they dont have to clean. I fell like i am being taken advantage of
    lala83girl

Answer by lala83girl at 11:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yes i have not clean in like 3days its not bad butt i need to pick up.. i just dont want to ..omg.. when i get done with one room and to the next the one i just did befor that one..is all messed up
    kaseysmom_07

Answer by kaseysmom_07 at 11:59 PM on May. 6, 2009