I need help about my older DD's b-day party!

My older DD will be 5 years old this summer. She has attended a few parties that her classmates in her pre-k class have asked her to. She LOVED all the parties she went to. This is the 1st year she has actaully told me she wants a party outside of the home. So far the cheapest I have found are Chuck E Cheese and Mcdonalds. I think Chuck E Cheese would be the best b/c most of these kids are already 5 years old, she is the 2nd to youngest in her classroom. Chuck E Cheese has more for the kids to do. Have you ever had a party there for your DD/DS or do you have any other suggestions? THANK YOU!

Asked by Pinkmommy2 at 8:56 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter just turned 5, and i went to the local rec centre and rented out a room..they acually host bday parties there, and holy crap it was AWESOME!! there was 18 kids, a HUG|E bouncy castle, a whole bunch of mats for them to walk, climb, jump on, and climb thru, they had hockey set up, basketball, hula hoops, a parachute, they played musical chairs, they had lil cars they could ride on, it was frickin awesome!!!!!! and they have 2 people there that do all the organizing during the party, they are pretty much your was awesome! all the kids had a BLAST!! you could always look into something like that!! and it was only about $115 for the 2 hours, and they take care of all the cleanup! well worth it!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If you do chuckEcheese, I would put in the invitation that you will be giving each kid X number of tokens. I would suggest 25 after that the parents can give more if they want. Otherwise you will go broke trying to keep up the demand for tokens.

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:08 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Chuck E Cheese is so much fun and it is safer than Mc Donalds plus you'll have fun playing games with the kids too.