• In the Spotlight:

I need help about my older DD's b-day party!

My older DD will be 5 years old this summer. She has attended a few parties that her classmates in her pre-k class have asked her to. She LOVED all the parties she went to. This is the 1st year she has actaully told me she wants a party outside of the home. So far the cheapest I have found are Chuck E Cheese and Mcdonalds. I think Chuck E Cheese would be the best b/c most of these kids are already 5 years old, she is the 2nd to youngest in her classroom. Chuck E Cheese has more for the kids to do. Have you ever had a party there for your DD/DS or do you have any other suggestions? THANK YOU!

Pinkmommy2

Asked by Pinkmommy2 at 8:56 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter just turned 5, and i went to the local rec centre and rented out a room..they acually host bday parties there, and holy crap it was AWESOME!! there was 18 kids, a HUG|E bouncy castle, a whole bunch of mats for them to walk, climb, jump on, and climb thru, they had hockey set up, basketball, hula hoops, a parachute, they played musical chairs, they had lil cars they could ride on, it was frickin awesome!!!!!! and they have 2 people there that do all the organizing during the party, they are pretty much your slaves..it was awesome! all the kids had a BLAST!! you could always look into something like that!! and it was only about $115 for the 2 hours, and they take care of all the cleanup! well worth it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If you do chuckEcheese, I would put in the invitation that you will be giving each kid X number of tokens. I would suggest 25 after that the parents can give more if they want. Otherwise you will go broke trying to keep up the demand for tokens.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:08 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Chuck E Cheese is so much fun and it is safer than Mc Donalds plus you'll have fun playing games with the kids too.
    Anonymous