would u just let it go?

It came out my fiance is keeping a secret from me that he say would keep me from trusting me and he wont tell me. Wut should i do im pregnant with my first hes the dad keep that in mind.

xxTiffanGaryxx

Asked by xxTiffanGaryxx at 8:57 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• i would tell mine how can you expect me to trust you now that you've told me there is something you feel you have to hide from me? promise to sit and hear him out, whatever it is, and not interrupt til he's done. tell him you can't promise how you will react to whatever it is he has to say, but that you will try to be understanding and if it makes you too upset you may not want to discuss it right away. if he still won't tell you, he can still be the daddy to your baby if you aren't together, but for the rest of my life i'd wonder what exactly it is that he feels he can't tell me b/c it would make me not trust him
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If he loved you he would give you the respect of telling you and working past it, I think I would be more mad he told me he was keeping something from me. He isnt being honest with you now so what makes him think that you are able to trust him now, because I know I would be thinking the worst!!!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think he's being full of doo-doo and copping out on saying what he's really feeling.

His trust problem with you is too vague. In my experience, men that want to be vague about important issues within a relationship are hiding something else.

Just a guess, though. I'm no expert.
    KellyParadise

Answer by KellyParadise at 9:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Why would he tell you it's something that would keep you from trusting him and then not tell you what it is? He won't even give you the respect to make that decision for yourself? I would definately be angry and thinking the worst possible scenario. Talk to him and tell him how you feel and that you don't appreciate the lack of respect! If you don't have respect, honesty and trust then you don't have a relationship.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:08 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Ignore it and it will bug the crap out of him . You'll end of finding out sooner or later.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 9:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• He told me two months ago and today i finally asked him again he would not tell me.
    xxTiffanGaryxx

Answer by xxTiffanGaryxx at 9:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• A successful relationship is built on trust and honesty. I'd tell him to fess up and spill the beans or I'd find out some other way and I'd rather it come from him.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Pregnant or not I'd have to tell him that if it's something that would make me not trust him, then he has two choices... tell me and let me decide whether I can trust him again or I'm out of there.
    With a secret hanging in the air, it's got to be very stressful on you and that's not good for the baby or you.
    Why'd he bother telling you that only to clam up? I'd have to know or it would drive me crazy.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• By telling you that he has a secret but not telling you what it is, then he is giving you reason not to trust him now. He needs to know this. You need to know. Depending on the severity, you have the right to know. He is just saving his ass. Give him an ultimatum. He either tells you so you can start to trust him or you go through the rest of you realtionship with out it. I'm telling you it won't last long with serets.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:49 PM on May. 6, 2009

• he fucked someone.. or hit on someone ... what eals could it be if he wont tell u cuz u wont trust him anymore.. dont let him run over u girl.. this is your time to make him tell cuz u have not had that baby yet.. u could just leave and not even put him on the babys last name.. do whats in your heart and what god has planed for u... goodluck .. girl..
    kaseysmom_07

Answer by kaseysmom_07 at 11:54 PM on May. 6, 2009