do u think i'm pregnant?

I was put on nuva ring three months ago and because i suffered with extremely heavy periods my doctor decided to switch me from the pill to nuva ring and to use it 3 months at a time wearing each ring for 4 weeks. well, this is the 3rd month i've had the ring out for six days now and only had a few little spots and have been extremely tired and my breasts are sore and i'm even nauseated at times. these symptoms were occuring about a week before i took it out. i dunno what to think

lorri1104

Asked by lorri1104 at 9:23 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmmmmmmmmmmm take a preg. test???????????? How the heck is anyone here suppose to know if your preg or not? Im not trying to be rude or hurt your feelings........but come on :).
    Anonymous

• i think she was just asking for an opinion on whether or not its worth her time to go to the store and buy a test to take or if its normal to feel that way with the ring in or out.
    Anonymous

• if you feel unsure about it i would go take a test to put your mind at ease
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 9:44 PM on May. 6, 2009