Would you be willing to pay $10 a month for a program that would get you hundreds in free stuff each month, some of which you could sell online?

I was part of a program about a year ago. The first month was free so I figured I'd give it a shot. During my first month I got about $150 in free stuff and was able to sell a large part of it on ebay for profit.

Now, here's the thing. I am thinking of rejoining. I figure as long as I am selling $10 in stuff that I get free each month the program pays for itself and I get the extra...

But heres the other part. If I can find anyone that would want to do the same program I can turn this in to a business... But, I'm not sure if this is something that people would really show interest in...

So, would you be willing to pay a $10 a month fee to be a part of a program that will get you free stuff in all shapes and sizes...

The last time I did it I got 8 2G flash drives for FREE! Along free filters for my water pitcher, makeup, fiber mix, apps and desert as a number of restur

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• What is the name of this site as I might be interested.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 9:27 PM on May. 6, 2009

• no. I wouldn't want the obligation or responsibility

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• There's something pretty suspicious when the poster has to write anonymously.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Sounds like a big ol' scam to me. If the "program" were legit & she really wanted anyone to benefit from it, she'd have just posted the site... not to mention, we'd all know about it already.

Plus... c'mon, seriously... if any of you had a sweet deal going like that, why would there be a need to 'rejoin'?? I know if I find something like that, I'm a member for life!

Sorry OP, had to call ya out on this one.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Na, I don't want the problem of digging through junk I get and worse, putting forth time to sell it, mail it, etc. But good luck if you have the time.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Um. I seriously DOUBT it.
    Anonymous

• You can check out the site if you want. I only posted anon because I thought if someone knew I had one biz and saw me getting in to another they would think that meant my first wasn't going well, and I love my business... Also, I didn't post the name of the site because I didn't want anyone to think that I was trying to post an ad... And then I would be reported... If you want the site name just PM me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 AM on May. 7, 2009