want a chair i can sit 8mo in while i'm in kitchen

I don't have a lot of space, so I'd like to bypass the high chair if possible. Of course I also want to be able to feed her in it. Portable would be great too for restaurants. Any ideas?

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 9:32 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We bought this and it has been a life saver! I recommend it to everyone with a baby. It's so much nicer than a high chair! It's comes with a travel bag for taking it places, though we just left it together most of the time because it's not all that bulky. If you're kitchen has a breakfast bar, it fits great there, or fits on just about every table. I think we only had trouble getting it on a table once and the table was pretty goofy!

It's a little pricey, but well worth it!

http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-Hippo-Travel-Seat-Adventure/dp/B000YFY5U2
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• walmart has a seat that folds up and its a booster seat, great for traveling too b/c its about the length of a laptop bag when folded. its about $20. you can also get a regular high chair and alot of them now fold so you can place them in a closet or something and don't have to keep them out all the time.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• walmart has this chair thing that goes on top of a regular chair and buckles onto the regular chair comes with a tray, and i used that, my dd is 22 months and she still sits in her at the table, but we use it more as a booster seat now, we just removed the tray
    Anonymous

• a bumboo, chair witha tray sold seperatly, i carry it with me everywhere.....also my ds is 11 months old and is a healthy 24 lbs...I plan on buying a booster seat for kitchen chairs...look at walmart .com and see what the have
    Anonymous

• Maybe a small highchair like this one would work ...
    http://www.evenflo.com/product.aspx?id=260&pfid=2388
    it's small, light weight and made to pack up and travel with!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:34 PM on May. 6, 2009