I thought this was for other moms to help support each other not kick them while being down???????

blondie_foreva

Asked by blondie_foreva at 9:43 PM on May. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Nope, you were wrong
    Anonymous

• {{KICK}}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• What happened? Sometimes when you get lots of feedback, people feel free to lose all filters and really let you have it. Don't worry about it, it doesn't happen all the time. Depends on the question!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• The infamous "perfect mom" syndrome. Trust me, there are plenty of women suffering from it on this site!

Especially with the ability to post anonymously...some moms think it's a license to be rude and condescending. Especially if you're doing or saying something that goes against their "perfect" way of parenting.

Ignore the rude idiots. Don't let them get you down.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i've had that happen with almost every ? I ask. They are rude. I am a first time mom so I have ?'s. To some they might be dumb but I don't know the answers. They try to make u feel like your ignorant for asking them. It really blows.
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 11:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Don't be so sensitive, it's only the internet...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• well i know i am not the perfect mom but i will be honest as well as supportive so add these last few women as well as myself for friends we will tell u with love
    some women feel superior to others but those are the ones whose kids spend thier adult life in therapy..... lmao
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 11:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

Perfect answer Fallaya!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:38 AM on May. 7, 2009

• were woman gather in large groups... there you will find backstabing, namecalling, two facing, manipulation, cut downs, and cat fights.....

We complain about how men are pigs, then turn around and try to tear other woman apart over things as silly as how or when we dicsipline, or were our children sleep... at least men have a sence of respect for other men (in general).

You would think that we as mothers would be better...since you know we are all trying to instill good morals and compasion and empathy in our children..... think that if we expect those things in our kids that we could aleast try to offer it up to another mother.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:47 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Yeah there's no real support on this site. I get bitched at all the time when I leave my opinions on questions on here. It wont change...it's just like High school, with a bunch of women that think their shit don't stink. It pretty much blows.
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 12:57 AM on May. 7, 2009