Anybody 8 mths pregnant and.......

Anybody 8 mths pg and ready to be done....im soo sick of being pregnant i just want this baby to come out! I am starting to get depressed because im big and everyone keeps picking on me like arent you ready to pop yet? how much longer you have?!? all refering to how big i am. Im just sick of being pg and ready to have baby. I am also getting very uncomfortable. Any one else feel like me? I feel sad and alone

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 9:44 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm so done its not even funny, i'm 37 weeks counting down the days til my scheduled c-section. i can't cough, laugh or sneeze right now w/o peeing my pants, i can't sleep, i can't stop eating and everything anyone does drives me nuts. so nope you are not alone
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Unfortunatly...it seems those remarks come along with pregnancy. You are def not alone, I am right with you! Just think tho, the longer the baby is still "in", the healthier they will be. Just ignore the remarks and relax as much as possible now! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Im reaching 9 months now and ive been "done" for atleast 2 months now
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I feel you girl, I'm almost 35 weeks and I literaly feel like my pelvis is broken, and i feel like a big fatty now that everyone is getting into summer clothes grr.... we're almost there!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i'm right there with you i'm 37 weeks and have been done for so long, and like you my depresion got really bad and i felt alone and lost, still feel like that sometimes but it will all get better
    AmandaKay2009

Answer by AmandaKay2009 at 3:38 PM on May. 7, 2009