So I have to know..... how many of you mommies have at least tried this??

I am a little over 4 weeks away from my gender scan and I can not wait to know what we are having. I was on the internet earlier and this other baby page was talking about a thing called the Intelligender. It says that it can tell you what you are having. Im like oh ok I am going to have to go to Walgreens and see if I can find it. It cost 29.00 but I think that it would be fun to try until the big sono. There were alot of women who tried it and got accurate results and some did not. So my question is (sorry so long) has anyone tried it?

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 9:46 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I tried it, but haven't been confirmed by ultrasound yet. According to intelligender I am having a boy! Guess we will see!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• you can try it..different people have told me different things some say it works some say it doesnt if I had the money id go get one but its to expencive for me to go get one now especially with the birth being so close...it kinda just feels like a waste when Im gonna know in a week or so anyway
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:01 PM on May. 6, 2009

• if you get one make sure to tell me if it was accurate so I know for next time
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You've got a 50/50 chance! I agree that it would be fun to do...and with my second the suspense was killing me. I didn't find out with my first until I delivered her, but for some reason with the second I REALLY wanted to know!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• IMO just use the chinise gender chart. It worked for me and it is free!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Chinese
    hannahwill

• it has a 50/50 chance of being right lol i think its all speculation
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:44 AM on May. 7, 2009