How t get diapers

My son is on a strong water pill for heart failure he pees straight through every diaper but pampers. money is tight cause i have to change him ever 30 mins so he is going through a lot of diapers. Does anyone know how i can reciave free diapers???????

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 9:46 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Aw, poor little guy. Not sure though...go on their website. Maybe you can e-mail them and explain your situation. They might atleast give you $ off coupons. Hope your sons ok. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:50 PM on May. 6, 2009

• use cloth diapers.. might not like the amount of work you will have to do by washing them.. but it will save u on money. if i was in your situation.. i would...
    Anonymous

• yeah pampers is the best,every other brand my girls leak through to the only thing i can think of is coupons,and if there are places like food banks,baby places that give stuff free i know i go to places like that and they give 12 diapers a month free from both places.you might ask the kids doc if there is any place in your area like this.hope this helps
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 10:18 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Check with your insurance company. Since your son has a medical condition they may pay for the diapers to be delivered to your home. My mom works in medical supply and she told me that my medicaid would cover diapers and formula with certain medical diagnosis. It is worth looking into.
    I do have extra coupons for Huggies diapers for $1.50 off a package. PM me if you could use these.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:39 PM on May. 6, 2009