I'M LOOKING FOR A LIGHT WEIGHT DOUBLE STROLLER,WHERE CAN I FIND ONE FOR A GOOD AFFORDABLE PRICE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can look at babiesrus
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• craigslist..or thrift stores if you want a really good deal
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I got mine on Wal-Mart.com They have a lot more than they offer in the stores so it wouldn't hurt to look, plus you can compare prices.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:01 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Wal-mart.com is awsome. Also if you don't mind used check around garage sales, for sale ads, and flea markets. I just picked up a Baby Trend LX Sit and Stand for $50.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:31 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i got a stroller at thrift store for 15 dollars...after being washed it looks like brand new...comes with cupholders and everything even fits the carseat I got for free from SO sister...soo for 15 dollars I got a whole travel system all thanx to thrift store shopping..and it all looks brand new as if I bought it from the store
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:50 PM on May. 6, 2009