do you like the names?

Robert
Jason
Juliet

three-for-now

Asked by three-for-now at 10:04 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like jason and juliet, ive never liked the name robert, mainly cause people call others with that name bob and i HATE bob. sorry if i offended anyone.
    Anonymous

• Like Juliet. I agree with Anon, Robert becomes Bob or Bobby. And Jason becomes Jay.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:06 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Love Juliet and agree w/ the other posters.
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• My son is Robert after his father (what was I thinking??) I love the name because it is old fashion, but again the Bob, Bobby thing I really don't care for.. and he is called Bobby.. No one listens when you say NO ROBERT!! ..lol..
    Jason is my other son's name his name was choosen by my son Robert, I love the name Jason and I tend to call him Jace for short.. and other pepole too.. Lets hope that stays.. I am not a fan of Jay either.
    Juliet was named by Daddy I hated it at first but now I love it ♥
    What is everyones babys name and how did you choose it?? umm.. maybe I will just make a new question for this??
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:11 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I like them all. As for people calling your child names you don't like, teach them not to answer to it. My son is Tyler and my family insisted on calling him TyTy and I flipped out every time they would say it. I finally taught my son to not answer to it and to tell them his name is TYLER. It worked. You are the parent and can decide what name your child goes by and people just need to respect you and your child.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:18 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My dads name was Robert and he would not let anyone call him anything but Robert. In the phone book for our town it was spelled Robt because he would not let then shorten it to Rob or Bob.

He hated that.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• DONT CARE MUCH FOR THE NAMES BUT IF I HAD TO PICK PROBABLY JASON..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 10:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Traditional. Not bad... not for my kids though.
    what middle names would you pair with them?
    and is there any kind of significance as to WHY those names?
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 10:36 PM on May. 6, 2009