How do I take his name off my daughters birth certificate?

I have a 2 yr old daughter. The father on her birth certificate has been proven through DNA testing that he is NOT the father (we already knew). How do I take his name off of her birth certificate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• White-out and a little tempura paint to match the paper should do it.
    Anonymous

• you both have to sign a form stating why you want it taken off and probably will have to show proof of the test results
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN THE HOSPITAL SHOULDVE SENT YOU HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND WITH THE MAIL IT SHOULDVE HAD A LETTER STATING THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS WRONG TO SEND IN THE BRITH CERTIFICATE WIR ALL THE NEW INFORMATION AND THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU WITH OUT THE BABIES FATHER NAME ON IT. IF YOU WRITE THE NEW 1 WITHOUT HIS NAME ON IT...CUZ IF U WRITE ON IT OR CROSS OUT N E INFORMATION ON UR DAUGHTERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IT BECOMES INVALID
    BABICAKES904

Answer by BABICAKES904 at 10:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Go to the county court records department with the DNA test results.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:34 PM on May. 6, 2009