I need help!

Okay I just recently found out I am pregnant. I am unsure how far along b/c I had a miscarriage in Feb. and bleed every two weeks after that until the end of march. I didn't have a period at all in April and found out Monday that I was pregnant. So I am wondering about morning sickness. I know it is nausea and vomiting, but, I haven't thrown up at all. So I am wondering if this is considered nausea...where I feel like I am starving...even though I just ate. In the mornings I feel like this and then I take my prenatals and feel like I'm not going to be able to get some food in my stomach quick enough (gagging). but I have the hunger feeling all through out the day. Do or did any of you feel this way during pregnancy? I sorta feel like I have a burning feeling in my stomach too. but I don't think it is indegestion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• crackers, hard candy like mints
    Anonymous

• the only thing ive heard to help is Sprite,crackers,jello water warm,hope this helps.............
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 10:11 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Ginger root works well. If you can't tolerate the root alone, try it in crystallized candy form.
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 10:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• ginger ale or ginger cookies
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• saltines=my lifesaver
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yeah that sounds like it might be a bit of morning sickness- u dont always have to throw up- i had sever nausea during my first trimester but never threw up- i think as long as u stay hydrated ull be fine- good luck and congrats!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:39 PM on May. 6, 2009