Is there a way to conceive twin daughters naturally

I am 25 years old and married to my husband of 4 years. We have two sons ages 5 and 2. We have been discussing TTC #3 and I absolutely want a daughter and would love twin daughters. I know I am asking a bit much, but I am a woman who knows what I want, so now I am researching how to acheive it. I have been researching for about a year now, and I am still taking my birth control pills (BCP). I have read that eating a diet mainly of casava root could up your chances of twins (they were not tasty), drinking lots of milk, taking folic acid, an herbal supplement by the name of Vitex, and waiting till I am older (which I'd rather not do). I want to know if anyone out there has conceived twins without taking clomid and possibly near my age. I know that there are going to be women who cannot understand where I am coming from and will say that I can't play God or warn that twins are a handful, regardless I want them. Help?

iwantwins

Asked by iwantwins at 10:09 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Having sex is always a good start... well it wasn't on your list *grin*
    Anonymous

• i am afraid that there is no way to really get what you want.. its all a natural thing that happens on its own..and i think no matter what you read...its really not real and i really doubt it will work. ON THE OTHER HAND....
    i have twin daughters..mind you....
    and the only thing i can tell you to do is what i did without even realizing it..(maybe it will help, maybe not) but i will tell you everything i did ..and if you do the same things i did.....it could??? maybe help you??
    1. i drank incredible amounts of whole milk vitamin D.
    2.ice cream ...another source of milk as well..to a point..lol
    3.it was on a full moon (i know some of these sound silly.. but i said its exactly what i did to the best of my memory..and i was not even trying for twin girls)
    4.i took a warm bath every friday night..and relaxed
    5.i remmeber drinking orange juice atleast once a day too.
    6. sex..(how i concieved) laying on my right side. cont..
    Anonymous

• 7. i was really active
    8. music.. played it everyday
    9. and always took my vitamins
    all this is what i did right before and while trying to concieve without realizing..TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY im sure there is more..any questions..just ask me.
    Anonymous

• I HONESTLY DONT BELIEVE THERE IS A WAY NATURALLY..I WAS IN THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREGNANT WITH TWINS.THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I COULDN'T HAVE ANYMORE KIDS AFTER MY SON...
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 10:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• my friend had twin girls no meds or interventions. I don't think she wasn't even TTC
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i would have loved to have read this about 4 weeks ago i wanted twin girls too but we can only hope because for the most part except the weird sounding roots i did all that the vitamins and milk and ice cream and the full moon but i will be happy with 1 girl at this point lol
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 11:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Leave it up to GOD. There is no "way" to make sure that you conceive what you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 7, 2009