What is everyones babys name and how did you choose it??

just wondering .. my childrens names are Robert, Jason, and Juliet

three-for-now

Asked by three-for-now at 10:12 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Molly. my mom's name is Polly & my mil's name is Holly, so it just made sense! we get to honor both of our moms w/ one name.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My son is Tyler and I got it from the show "Hanging With Mr. Cooper".

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Eddie after DH
    Nathaniel b/c he was born on my moms b'day a yr. after she passed away her name was Natividad.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:18 PM on May. 6, 2009

• my first daughters name is brianna after her father (brian) and my little ones name is Kanani i found it in the book of names they gave me at one of my doctor visits it hawaiian meaning the beauty
    mely1980

Answer by mely1980 at 10:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Liam. I used to babysit a baby named liam, he was adorable, and i thought it was unique, his middle name is Alexander after his daddy
    Anonymous

• My first daughter's name is Blythe. No, not after Blythe Danner and no, not after Yasmin Blithe. lol. My second daughter's name is Esther. I picked both because I like older style names that are not completely unheard of, but are not commonly used.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• well i have Lanai , Michael and Abigail. i am very close w/ my father and he loves girls so i let him name her. micheal, i always wanted to name my son micheal , ever since i was a yonug grl . and i just liked the name abigail, so i can call her abby lol
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 10:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Antonio is my son's name. My SO liked Antonio and I wanted to name him Isaac. Well since we couldn't obviously agree, his name is Antonio Isaac to this day. :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have Leland after his dad Keyshwan, Sincere got off a movie belly Elizabeth after my mom and K'waun just came too me
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 11:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i have a grip of babies so here goes Norene Ann was named after her godmother and paternal aunt Denise Alexandria was named for her dad Bethany Lynn was named for me Travis Allen was named for his dads middle name ( i was not going to have 2 dennis' and a denise in the same house) Nicholas Lane has my first name and my deceased fathers middle name Samantha Lee was named for her step grandpa and paternal grandpa (middle names both lee) Jakob Austin was named for my sisters baby who had passed 2 months before he was born

yep thats seven names all with something from someone and if you noticed they all have A or L middle names thats the only common thing
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 11:26 PM on May. 6, 2009