Do you think boys are harder to raise than girls?? When ever someone asks me if I have kids I tell them a boy & almost all the time they say "Oh I would have boys anyday over girls they are to moody" what do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 4 sons who are 23, 22, 19 and 17 and an 18yo girl. Give me boys any day. The girl is moody, she needs things her way or no way and she doesn't bend. The boys are more flexible, they aren't as moody.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on May. 7, 2009

• idk, so far my son is 2 and my dd is 9 months and my dd has been easier. idk if that's cuz i've learned from my first so i know the tricks or whatever. i think people say that cuz of mainly the teenage years, you don't have much *sob*" my boyfriend br-broke up w-with m-me" *sob* stuff...lol.
    Anonymous

• i have a girl and shes a drama queen and a tomboy rolled into one. my lil man won't be here for another 2 weeks so i don't have anything to compare, aside from my friends kids but her first is a boy who is very well behaved and well mannered her second is a terror like my dd so...ya i guess i'll find out
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My son is a lot easier than my niece is. They are 13 months apart (he's 12, she's 11) and there is no way I could handle raising her. She is sooo moody and snotty.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Its hard to say but my daughters were so different -one was girly and moody and the other was a tomboy and aggresive. My son was the joker of the family-funny and creative but moody too. There are no types here-they were each pretty easy to raise though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't know. I have 3 boys lol. But i think it depends on the ages. young boys are rowdy and they like to rough house wereas young girls don't. But as teenagers the girls do have pretty serious mood swings and well boys don't
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 11:01 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I believe every kid is different and I try not to buy into the whole boys-do-this and girls-do-that way of thinking. But that's just me.
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 11:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I TOTALLY agree!!!! I have 20 grandkids, and 14 are girls! These girls drive me crazy, they are always complaining, and whining!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• As the mother of two adolescent girls, "HELL NO!"

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have 4 boys and one girl my boys rough house dont complain about much except there stomachs when they are houngry and boy can boys eat. My girl is different shes pickie and a bug a boo
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 11:44 PM on May. 6, 2009