help

i just now got off my period and i had unprotected sex and he didnt pull out. are you that fertile right after ur period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on when you ovulate..
    I know a girl who got pregnant ON her period, and I got pregnant a couple days after what was SUPPOSED to be my period..
    If you don't know when you ovulate, then you won't know when you are most fertile.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:07 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Depends on your cycle length, when you normally ovulate, and how long the sperm lives. If you are a 28 day kind of girl than you could be fertile now or you could be soon and the sperm could live long enough for you to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yep! That is a very dangerous practice. My husband pulled out of me and I got preggo with my son and it was right after I had my period.
    Anonymous

• morning after pill just to be on the safe side
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:14 PM on May. 6, 2009