It is my anniversay tomorrow. What can I do special for my hubby in the dessert department. Food wise that is.

bella69147

Asked by bella69147 at 11:12 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• strawberries and melted choc/or whipped cream
    buy/make a cute cake or cupcakes (you could get the bakery to write happy anniversary on them or something sweet if you don't bake)
    umm when we were broke once i made choc pudding in nice glasses, covered it w/whipped cream and choc sprinkles b/c that was what i had in the house and he's a huge choc fan
    you could do a cookie cake
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• you could put whip cream on your nipples and on the top of your private area and add a cherry on top of the whip cream.... I 'm pretty sure he'll love that.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Maybe you could make some Tiramisu. It's quite an elegant dessert and not expensive to make. Here are some recipes.

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q[]=tiramisu&ls=h&Search=Search&s_type=%2Frecipes.php
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:44 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Thanks. Tiramisu is so delicious. I used to eat that in Italy .
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:43 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Pilsbury has a neat desert section that is just made for two people.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• butterflyHappy anniversary. Cook all of his favorite foods or go to his favorite restrauant. For yourself, buy a sex nighty or new bra..you get the idea. I know it's not about food but he might get hungry dear and might have your for dessert. Happy Anniversary.  You could have a small cake made simular to the wedding cake ya'll had and have some champagne and strawberries and chocolate bliss'.  The Wal Mart here will make a small cake any way  you want it.Hmmm and there is that chocolate body rubb. Is that considered dessert?

Happy Anniversary...how many years of wedded bliss?

your pal Pamela

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009