i feel goooooood

so not that I have anything against my boyfriend being friends with his exes. one in particular is kinda intimidating to me. she has fake boobs, a great body, and was an F buddy (more than g/f) many years ago. and she cheated on her hubby with him, but SO didnt know it at the time. but after all that drama, they remained friends. she's given us stuff for the baby, and after a few times of meeting each other we ended up getting along great! but still...just knowing that she and my man were f buddies and the fact that she couls be in a poison video, made me feel uncomfortable. anyways, I noticed he erased her phone number from his cell, and she's no longer a "friend" of his on myspace. and these are recent changes! little things like that make me so happy lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Ahhh you didn't say that the two of you hadn't talked to her in over a year on or offline...
    So I guess I'm wondering... if he hasn't talked to her period, then why get all excited because he deleted her but hey, if it makes you happy, then that's wonderful.
    I go thru periodically and if I haven't talked to someone in a while, I delete both myself too. Always depresses me tho, that I'm seeing how many friends I made, and then just stopped talking to them or lost contact (address/number no good anymore).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:52 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Great that you feel goooood.
    I'm different than you tho because I'm so suspicious. If all of a sudden he deleted her out of his friends list (in person and online) I'd be wondering why unless he knows you feel a little intimidated about her which is good if he did it for that reason so I'm feeling good for you too lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:40 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I agreee with lisa ann not to stir up shit, but I would think that maybe they had a falling out to get deleted from someones myspace or whatever, and usually there's feelings behind deleting someone other wise why delet them unless you two discussed how you feel about being a little intimidated by her and he told you well, I'll just delet her cause I don't want you to feel that way. Just a thought.
    Anonymous

• well she's never online and he never calls her, so I'm sure he figured "why bother" and deleted he contact info. and our discussion was over a year ago. I doubt he did that "for me". dont you do it? if you havent spoken to someone in a long time and they arent anyone special...you delete their info?
    Anonymous

• yep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Hmm. okay! whatever makes you happy....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 7, 2009

• yeah you

Answer by admckenzie at 7:43 AM on May. 7, 2009

• well I guess the reason I'm kinda happy and relieved, is because inside I still think about it. not enough to bother me, but I still envision her in my head. but knowing he could care less and just delete the info like that made me kinda relieved! I dunno. I guess you can tell I still have some low self esteem issues, but i'm much better about it now than I was then
    Anonymous