Baby kicks

I'll be 19 weeks friday..all day today my baby has just been kicking away..I've literally felt it atleast 20+ times today..it's definately baby, not gas..

Should I be feeling my baby kick so much?
People tell me that means I'm going to have an active child..Do you think thats true?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 11:38 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup its normal for them to kick that much. my kids apparently like/d to play soccer with my bladder and stomach
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yes, my baby was kicking the crap out of me, and shes been rolling over since 3 weeks old was holding her own head up at two days old, i didnt wanna make her put her head down, i just kept a hand on it so she didnt hurt herself when and if she got tired and dropped it, but my baby girl is crazy active lol
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yep. Only thing to be worried about is if you don't feel the baby moving. You'll have days where the baby's less active, but if you go half a day or more with no movement, then you should be alarmed. Otherwise, those kicks and flinches are very typical!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 12:05 AM on May. 7, 2009

• yea they kick alot lol i'm amused by it cause my kid is gonna be a soccer player the way i put the remote on my belly... NEARLY KNOCKED IT OFF!!! i was like sheesh a baby in the belly can do this shit??
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:15 AM on May. 7, 2009