Is it backward to want to make a scrapbook of myself wearing lingire and less to help my hubby not deisre porn anymore?

My husband doesen't want to watch porn anymore and we don't want it to be a part of our family. please keep this in mind with your answers! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• nope i think its a fun thing to do even if that isn't the cause, i did one for dh one year and my sis did one for her new hubby for xmas b/c they didnt have alot of money. just find someone you trust to take the pics, and you can look up online for "pin up" poses and tips (like if you cross just your lower ankles while standing it makes your legs look better..never knew that til i did mine)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:49 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i think it's great! we aren't into porn either, actually i think it's sick for others to be into it together, the "marriage bed" is supposed to be for the married couple only, you're not to bring anyone else into it, whether it be physically or emotionally, or technically.

as for your question, i don't think that's backward. making your own "porn" for yall's eyes only i think is great! this way you don't bring other people to your "marriage bed", but you're also still having fun.

i say go for it girl, i'm pretty sure he'll love it!
    Anonymous

• It's not backward but if it's in your house it's in your house. I don't know. maybe if it's locked up...also my dad had a picture in his closet and in his garage of my mother in a small bathing suit and I was pretty young when I saw them and it didn't damage me at all...I just thought I have a hot mom...ha ha. I think I was about 6 or 7 when I saw them. Just be cautious of what you have laying around...that's all.
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 11:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think it's a cute idea!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 11:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• In a way, it is porn. But i it's of you I say go for it!! There is nothing sexier than knowing that my husband is getting all hot and bothered because he was looking at my pictures and not some plastic piece of ass. If I didn't just have a baby and still look like a cow I would be up to that for mu hubby.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Go for it and have fun doing it!! Throw in a couple home made videos if you want. lol
    Do wat you gotta do to spice things up nd keep ur mans eyes on you!!
    just.... keep it outta the kids reach lol dont wanna have to explain that one to ur munchkins!! lol
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 11:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You are married! Of course it is okay! That is a wonderful gift to your husband. It is not wrong for him to lust after you, that is the way God designed him! Check out www.themarriagebed.com. It is awesome and is a Christian, porn-free site, in case you were wondering.

squish

Answer by squish at 2:05 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I would think that would put a little "spark" into the relationship again how creative!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:00 AM on May. 7, 2009

• He's probably just telling you what you want to hear to avoid another argument. But if you're doing it for him then do your own porn. Not walmart brand victorias secret.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on May. 7, 2009

• A scrapbook won't compare to a porn movie. Make your own porn movie. That might help more

Answer by admckenzie at 7:44 AM on May. 7, 2009