has anyone conceived after struggling with secondary infertily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my first daughter while i was on Birthcontol then i went on the depo shot after comming off of the shot two years had gone by and i was still not pregnate. I went to the dr and my body was not producing progestrone so i was not ovulating the started me on clomid and after three months of that my dr told me i would need invtro to get pregnate because even on clomid mu pregestrone had droped over the three months at one time the highest was a 9 and the last month is was 8.2 so they told me there was know way i would get pregnate because it should atleast be a 12 and i ended up pregnate
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 12:11 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Not yet. Been trying for 17 months for baby #2. Doctor recommends unmedicated IUI, but haven't started yet.
    camdensmom06

Answer by camdensmom06 at 12:56 AM on May. 7, 2009

• We are still trying for baby # 2. It will be a year in July and my doctor has suggested going to a fertility center but I am not ready yet.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:16 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I have!!! It took my husband and I 3 years to finally get pregnant. We were seeing an RE and I was on Clomid for 6 months and we finally got pregnant. I am 18 weeks now! Good luck to you and yes it definitely can happen!
    TinaT80

Answer by TinaT80 at 1:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• We have been trying for almost 10 months but only two of them counted cause I recently found out that I have pcos and I wasnt ovulating but now that Im on Clomid ( fertility drug) then this will be my second month ovulating and my dose was just recently raised so Im preying for a baby this month. Gl
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:52 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My friend had her 1st baby without problems. When she could conceive again went to the Dr. Both her and husband were infertile. They went through many IUI's and it didn't work. Then after they stopped trying when their 1st was 8 she got pregnant with no treatment. Then 18 months later they had their 3rd. Fertility is strange.
    Anonymous