im due for my period id say around the 15th. MY BACK IS KILLING ME. idk i kind of feel like im on my period but im not. its too soon to take a test but is there any opinions for right now? my breasts ache. i get bad headaches. i cant get enough sleep it seems. but see this is normally how i feel when af is on its way. just not this early do i normally feel these symptoms. esp my lower back aches. any advive??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a possibility that you could be ovulating sometimes when you dont ovulate on the right day during the month if you are tring to get pregnate it may not hurt to take those precautions also it could be implantion pain you dont usually feel it but some drs will tell you that it feels like menistral cramps. Also from experience sometimes when you are trying to concieve you make your body think that you are pregnate and you start feeling the pregnacy symptoms
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 12:43 AM on May. 7, 2009