What would you think if your SO ranked you at a

7 for your body only not over all appearance? Really for me it was more than what I think of myself beng that I have had two kids lost and gained and lost again alot of weight and nothing seems to sit where it used to before, so I was think he would say something like 4 or 5 but he says 7, so if your SO ranked you at 7 would you be okay with it? And what do you rank your body only at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• If you expected a 4 or 5 then why be upset over a 7? Almost any woman that would score a 10 with looks is usually self focused, shallow & very high maintenance, which men get really tired of after about 6 months. Then the 'ugly' starts to show & I'm sure his rating would be much lower. If your man has been with you awhile, you've had a kid or 2 & he still rates you as a 7 then you should be happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Although I am 35 and I am getting a little roll around my belly my hubby always tells me that I am a 10. I know he's full of crap but, man, he knows how to make me feel better, ya know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I think I'd rather him lie to me and tell me I'm a 10 then a 7..I need that extra boost in confidence sometimes. Of course when I ask him he tells me "Out of 1-10 you're a 21!" Now THAT'S a damn lie but hey, it makes me feel better. I personally can't score myself, I think I look good but I'm pregnant so theres no use in thinking about it right now.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:02 AM on May. 7, 2009

• well i'd rank myself probably at a 6 or 7. but if i were to ask DH he'd lie his butt off and told him to pick on a scale of 1-10 he'd tell me i'm a 20 just to make me feel better...i don't know what his honest opinion would be though! sometimes i wish i knew the honest one but then i worry that it'd be wayy low and would upset me
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:14 AM on May. 7, 2009

• OP here- and thats what I did I told him to not give me some BS number to just make me feel better I wanna know the real one so I guess he gets some kudos for actually having the balls to tell me the truth lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Um I wouldn't ask my husband to rate me period?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 7, 2009

• If my hubby ranked me at a 7 I would be a little insulted. But I don't look like I had a baby. In fact I look better, the breastfeeding made me lose ten pounds more than all the baby weight and I use lots of cocoa butter so i don't have any stretch marks. So I look pretty good and I am grateful. I would rate myself as a 9. But keep in mind here I am only 20 so my metabolism is on my side. Now if I was a little older have had two kids and my SO said I am a seven I would take that as a compliment. Seven is good. And think about it, there really is no such thing as a ten, so really your an 8.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:49 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I would never ask him to rate me. I know he is attracted to me and he loves me. That is all I need to know.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:56 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Asking to be rated is a set up for hurt feelings but I think 7 is ok.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 AM on May. 7, 2009

• it really wouldnt bother me. I'd rather he tell me the truth than lie. And if he ranked me at a 10, especially right now, i'd know he was lying. This time next year...he prolly wont be lying but right now he would.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:10 AM on May. 7, 2009