I'm an idiot.

I'm watching Mystery Diagnosis and the guy is talking about his illness. The doctor comes on and says, "Left untreated TTP is deadly 90% of the time." At this point I thought to myself, oh no, did he die? Seriously! He's on TV!

Two days ago, while driving my husband to work at 5am (on the highway) I drove under an overpass where a light was just turning red. I began to brake to stop at the light.. lol

What stupid things have you done this week?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 1:01 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I stopped at a green light because I was looking at the red light for the other way.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 1:02 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Mystery Diagnosis is based on true stories though.

The light thing is funny. There was this stop sign that was a short block away from the light and I woudl stop at the stop sign and wash the light . . duh . . . I was waiting for it to change. lol This week . . . hmmm .. . I'm not sure of anything silly I did this week, but I'm probably too tired to think.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:04 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Im having pregnant brain farts all the time! today, I gave the little boy I was babysitting my car keys on his plate next to his grilled cheese!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:05 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I think Im just retarted though lol
    Alysia_Moore

• I know that's the kicker, the real guy was on the TV talking and I wondered if he died...
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:05 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I turned my car off, walked inside my house..sat around for a couple hours..then when I go to leave again I notice my keys are missing so I search my ENTIRE house and couldn't find them. Grabbed the spare keys, walked to the car, tried putting my keys in the ignition and BOOM! theres my other keys=] Thank goodness nobody stole my car because I left my doors unlocked.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:08 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I looked at my husband one time and asked who people pay when they have a well.
    He just looked at me like I was nuts. Then when I repeated the question...he said..honey, it is thier water they don't have to pay.
    LOL
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:10 AM on May. 7, 2009

• HA! The Mystery Diagnosis thing I do all the time too. but recently this week I had my 4 year old son and my 3 year old sister with me at a store, and with the craziness surrounding me with the two of them, I put my purse on the counter to get rung up with the clothes that I was buying. Then all of a sudden in a panic I said "where's my purse?" The poor kid at the register looked at me confused, as was I. DUH!
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 1:13 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I have a few more to add.. I'm having a hard week apparently. So a few days ago my hubby asked me to use my calculator on my phone to figure something out. Just then my bff called and while I was talking to her, I freaked out because I couldn't find my phone..

Then today, I left my wallet at home and didn't realize it until I got to the mall. Problem being, I live on a secured military base.. and my hubby's out to sea on a workup... so I had to be escorted to my house by the Marines who run the security on our base... I'm a genius.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:18 AM on May. 7, 2009

• lets see just this week? well i've left my cell phone on the porch swing like 5 different times then spent hours looking for it only to go outside and see it there
    monday morning i woke up early, took a shower got dressed drove the 30 mins to the doctors office, only to realize they were closed and my apointment was for tuesday
    pulled my underwear out of the dryer and tried putting them on my daughter
    pulled the trash out of the trash can, tied it shook out the empty bag to put in the trashcan then went to take the trash out and realized i took the empty bag
    i'm blaming all of this on pregnancy brain, 2 weeks left! and the fact that hubby is deployed so i feel like a chicken with its head cut off
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:20 AM on May. 7, 2009