• In the Spotlight:

so TMI I know

So I went to the doctor and had a pap or however its spelled, anywho, whiling doing it she asked if I have been STD tested and I asked her why she said I had alot of discharge, which its been like that since I have been able to remember, anyways just sorta wanted to know if I am the only one with alot of discharge... is it really not normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Health

• Oh I have a ton all the time. My doc said that it's normal, some women just have more than others. As long as it doesn't smell funky and isn't a weird color then you're good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 7, 2009

• IDK I have discharge normally and I have been tested, CLEAN! but now that Im pregnant its even more! it sucks but you might have a UTI.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 7, 2009

• No nothing is wrong really, no smell no nothing no uti, just have it is at least for as long as i can remember, but she told me its not normal to have that much. I guess its been that way for 5 years and all the test came back clean.. just wanted to know if i was the only one with this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 7, 2009